An Estate Administrator
Mostly needed when the heirs include a protected person such as a minor or an absentee. Estate Manager must submit details and reports to the Administrator General, as well as applications to the Court.
What documents must be included with the Application?
- An application form as in the Schedule to the Succession Regulations.
- Written consent of the person proposed as the Estate Administrator, signed by him/her.
- Written consent of the lawful heirs or of the beneficiaries under a Will, signed by them.
- An Affidavit in support of the application setting out the reasons for the application for appointment of an Estate Administrator. Please note that in most cases there is no need for an Estate Administrator.
- Payment Voucher in respect of the application fee for the appointment of an Estate Administrator.
- Supervision fee payment voucher.
The application is submitted by hand to the Succession Cases Registrar.
When the application for appointment of an Estate Administrator is not with the consent of all the heirs - the application must be submitted to the Succession Cases Court according to the place of residence of the Testator.
In the Tel-Aviv District applications for appointment of a Temporary Estate Administrator can only be submitted to the Family Court according to the place of residence of the Testator. The application must be submitted to the appropriate Court in accordance with local jurisdiction.